Yerba Santa Smudging Stick & Wildflowers, Yarrow, Rose
1 Mini Bundle a lovely blend of Yerba Santa, Rose Yarrow, & Wildflowers
You can remove the flowers before burning and use them as an offering / altar sprinkle.
Yerba Santa - Holy Herb. Traditionally used as a smudge or incense for protection and setting boundaries, Yerba Santa has also been used for love, purification, growth, empowerment and beauty, and the release of emotional pain stored in the heart chakra.
These will vary in style as they are handmade by Shabby Witch
Approx 4 inches long.
How to use your smudge stick:
1. Light the the leaf end of the smudge stick.
2. Hold in a heatproof container, smudge pot or shell.
3. Fan smoke with your hand, smudge fan or smudge feather.
4. If you are cleansing a room, move in a counter clockwise direction to banish negativity, and clockwise for invoking.
5. Crack a window to let the negativity out
Smudging is the sacred art of burning sage and similar herbs to create a purifying vapor that can be used to remove negative energies from individuals and places.